Agent Team Member-Want to Share Experiences

blocus1

Hi everyone, i am new in the insurance field and i am about to start working for an independent State Farm Agent contractor as Agent-Team member.

I was wondering if anyone who has worked as insurance agent-team member would like to share their experiences about the position.

Hi everyone, i am new in the insurance field and i am about to start working for an independent State Farm Agent contractor as Agent-Team member.

I was wondering if anyone who has worked as insurance agent-team member would like to share their experiences about the position.

I think that you will find the experiences in this position are as varied as the personalities and organization of the agent they work for.

I work for an agent also. what is ur salary? mine is 26k plus comission of 3% for p and c and one month life..

Back