Agent to help modify website

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
I have a number of websites that need modification. I don't have the skills necessary to do this myself and most web designers don't understand insurance, and the few that do, charge too much.

Is there anyone on this forum that can help me? Not looking for graphics changes, but just someone to help with text changes and to modify the titles, tags, etc.

Obviously, I expect to pay for services (but not too much). My guess is that there might be 2-3 hours of work.

Rick

I bet AL could, would and should help you, if you answer his questions.

LOLL

Sure, I'll be happy to help...or at least to answer questions. Not sure I want to get involved in a long web-redesign project as I don't have the time, but for my usual $90/hr. rate I'll do short projects that can be done on a weekend. However, I'm WAY more of a programmer than a pretty-screen web guy. I do back-end code a lot better than I do front-end (what you see on the screen.) Just contact me via PM and I'll do what I can to help... or recommend some other designers. Most charge in the $50 to $100 an hour range TTBOMK.

Al

Rick,
I recommend Dave Schell owner of Web Design PA - Schell's Web Design - Lancaster County, PA. You can find his phone on his site and his email is [email protected]. He's done a variety of websites including a number for insurance agents. I think you will find his fees very reasonable and he's a great guy.
-Bill

ps. Didn't you have a site done by Gary Savelli? Is he still doing them?
I think Schell is terrific but he doesn't know insurance. I need someone to help with the title, tags, etc. who KNOWS insurance.

Savelli did design my sites initially and maybe I'll call him back. He charges $50 an hour so he certainly is reasonable.

My preference is someone who is an agent first but can make a few changes to my site and can spend a couple of hours helping me.

But your suggestions are very good.

Rick

I have a number of websites that need modification. I don't have the skills necessary to do this myself and most web designers don't understand insurance, and the few that do, charge too much.

Is there anyone on this forum that can help me? Not looking for graphics changes, but just someone to help with text changes and to modify the titles, tags, etc.

Obviously, I expect to pay for services (but not too much). My guess is that there might be 2-3 hours of work.

Rick

You might want to look into these people.

Request Bids

Oh, by the way Green...be very careful with lurkers that infrequently post, but are really trying to pitch their product.

And I'm still trying to figure out what that product is. Once you figure out how to get to his website, it provides product pricing, but no useful description. I'm not sure why I would want to buy anything.

I'd love to have a coach, but they have to show me that they are more successful than me.

Dan

Back