Agent Vs. Broker at HUD Properties?

YaWatever

Expert
I contacted a Service Coordinator today regarding coming to her HUD Section 8 property to do a meeting for Medicare Special Needs plans.

She emailed back "Since you indicate you are an agent, not a broker, due to HUD regulations, I don’t think I would be able to use your services for our residents"

I called the HUD office here in the City and they said they had no idea what she was talking about

Do you?

I contacted a Service Coordinator today regarding coming to her HUD Section 8 property to do a meeting for Medicare Special Needs plans. She emailed back "Since you indicate you are an agent, not a broker, due to HUD regulations, I don’t think I would be able to use your services for our residents" I called the HUD office here in the City and they said they had no idea what she was talking about Do you?

Why not just tell her you're a broker. She probably doesn't understand it. Just let her know you are and you don't charge fees and you have multiple companies

Ok well--I got a couple more emails from her wanting to know who else I had talked to.

Some agent has a behind the back deal with the Properties Manager and they are covering it up

Just a guess

THANKS

Back