Agent Website To Generate Leads

Sep 3, 2008

Tags:
  1. TopCat

TopCat New Member

State:
    Alabama
    I'm looking for any referrals to a good company that will create a website for individual insurance agents that will generate online leads. It would have to be a comapny thats is skilled in SEO and allow me to implement a Pay Per Click Campaign. Thanks in Advance.

Tony

TopCat, Sep 3, 2008
  2. GreenSky

GreenSky Guru

State:
    Nevada
    I stongly recommend Jeff Wild at www.artitude.com. He's designed a number of sites for agents and will include a blog which (if you use it) will help you with organic searches. He also will take care of SEO. Don't know about the PPC though.

Rick

3. mickeyma

mickeyma Guru

State:
    California
    I just got started with Financial Visions and have just submitted website to local directories so don't have stats.
    www.termlifeoutlet.com. Was easy to build and I have no experience in this. Company offers web conferences to help out.

4. TopCat

TopCat New Member

State:
    Alabama
    thanks Rick!

TopCat, Sep 3, 2008
  5. sunkist219

sunkist219 Super Genius

State:
    New York
    Just to warn you - there are a lot of companies trying to start their own NetQuote.com. It's really hard to rank well for keywords on Google or Yahoo and compete with these current lead-generation websites. Be prepared to spend a lot of money!