Agent Website To Generate Leads

I'm looking for any referrals to a good company that will create a website for individual insurance agents that will generate online leads. It would have to be a comapny thats is skilled in SEO and allow me to implement a Pay Per Click Campaign. Thanks in Advance.

Tony

I'm looking for any referrals to a good company that will create a website for individual insurance agents that will generate online leads. It would have to be a comapny thats is skilled in SEO and allow me to implement a Pay Per Click Campaign. Thanks in Advance.

Tony

I stongly recommend Jeff Wild at www.artitude.com. He's designed a number of sites for agents and will include a blog which (if you use it) will help you with organic searches. He also will take care of SEO. Don't know about the PPC though.

Rick

Just to warn you - there are a lot of companies trying to start their own NetQuote.com. It's really hard to rank well for keywords on Google or Yahoo and compete with these current lead-generation websites. Be prepared to spend a lot of money!

Back