Agent Websites

Jul 28, 2008

Tags:
  1. dmiller90

dmiller90 Guru

State:
    Illinois
    Just curious from the Brokers/Agents that have been in this buisness longer than five years, why you have not created your own website, or had one built that drives traffic to your site on a regular basis.(Not a Norvax site either) Why would you still be buying shared leads after 10+ years? I am very aware of the time it takes to establish a search engine driven website and SEO. Recently Norvax had a young man that has proven it can be done after just 3 years, if done right. He receives daily traffic and receives exclusive leads everyday.

2. salpro22

salpro22 Guru

State:
    Texas
    What person are you referring to Dave?

salpro22, Jul 28, 2008
  3. dmiller90

dmiller90 Guru

State:
    Illinois
  4. tentel

tentel Expert

I wonder the same thing dmiller90. The Internet is the way to go. I don't know why more agents have not caught on. I think this industry is very slow to change from the "classic" ways of marketing and cold-calling. And the new wave of young agents don't seem to want to make innovative changes either.

tentel, Jul 28, 2008
  5. Marker77

Marker77 Expert

State:
    California
    Good topic! I have a website but it is a bad boiler plate site.

I know this has been brought up before but is there any web designers who specializes in Insurance websites for producers that come reccommended? (Besides Norvax)

Marker77, Jul 28, 2008
  6. dmiller90

dmiller90 Guru

State:
    Illinois
    I disagree, if your still buying shared Leads, that was my point. There are individuals on here, that claim all the years they have been in buisness, and I guarantee most are not writing anything close to 20 new applications per month, using shared leads, if they are, they are spending a ton on leads. This individual I referenced before is also marketing heavily with Med Supps. No competing agency websites to speak of, wide open exclusive leads.

7. RLC

RLC Expert

I am in the process of building my web site for life and annuities. I will definitely let the forum know so you can provide your insight.

RLC, Jul 28, 2008
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

If Norvax doesn't do it for you, you should check out the pretty clean one that IHIAA offers, very affordable.

Guest, Jul 28, 2008
  9. dmiller90

dmiller90 Guru

State:
    Illinois
    Once again, these sites would never make it into the Search Engines and deliver traffic, anybody can build a website. Its the traffic that I am interested in.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm probably wrong but I thought the actual site had less to do with the traffic generated these days. Again, not my expertise at all.

Guest, Jul 28, 2008