Agent with Downline Needs Contract in PA for

infoseeker

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have a downline of about 15 -20 agents looking to come back into the Health insurance market with the changing landscape of opportunities. Seems like there will be opportunities with Short Term Med as well as some Individual Medical carriers offering a attractive commissions on the exchange this coming year. i am licensed in 15 states but want to focus in PA because it is insurance friendly state near NJ where i am based but has has terrible commissions for Indiividual Health business and no Short Term Med plans there .

I Have an establish book of biz and fast growing organization in the Medicare market.

I am looking for the most competitive contracts for myself and my downline of agents. Independence BLBS-Keytone and Aetna seem to be the big Individual Medical carriers.

I am open to other doing biz in other states if they are poised to have better commissions than PA

Any feedback would be appreciated

If you have a number for me to contact you we can discuss the contracts and carriers we offer. Send me a message and Ill call.

Gabriel

Same here. My agency has extensive experience in the PA market and unbeatable contracts. Are you wanting to operate a call center or more of a traditional model? My sales manager is experienced at building both. Visit www.portlandbenefitsgroup.com or PM me.

2pm works great. reply that you got this message because i want to delete the post with my number on it

Gabe can you delete the message with my number on it. it wont let me do it. thanks

Back