Agentinsider.com

Stelletti

So a month or so I signed up with Agentinsider.com (insweb.com) and was assured they didn't buy from affiliates. I received quite a number of leads in the last 30 days and I have never seen such garbage. I would receive literally 4 leads in an hour and no one would ever answer. Agentinsider assured me that they only sold the lead to 2-3 agents in my zips I selected. I smelt some BS. Last night I went online and submitted an app for myself. First the choices came up with agentinsider for 3 agents, then there was a link that said netquote agents would be contacting me. I clicked on netquote and 4 more agents from different companies popped up and there was another link that said insureme.com agents would be in touch soon. I clicked on the insureme.com link and there was 2 more agents that I was put in touch with. All in all I was bombarded by 8 agents. Just an FYI for everyone. I didn't know that insweb, netquote and insureme.com all sold to each other.

Ugh. The kind of stuff that makes us all want to throw up. Thanks for providing the info, though!

Does a lead company that dosen't resell to another even exist anymore? I mean affiliates are one thing but when direct sellers are selling to direct sellers its getting a little nuts.

Your MGA or IMO should help advise you in which lead vendors are good and which to stay away from.

Chumps,

I guess I can not PM until 20 posts (which I am working towards). Can you please PM me these companies that you recommend for my problem. BTW I am in Minnesota, so I hope that dosen't compete against you.

Back