Agentmethods.com

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
I was just reading something in this month Life Insurance Selling Mag, from the guy that runs agentmethods.com.

Do any of you have a website from this site?

What do you think about them?

It looks like an easy way to get a website fast. I'm not sure if the prices are worth it, but looks easy..

It seems over priced to me.

Cheapest plan is $39/mo, $468 a year.

I could have a custom site done for that much.

I was just reading something in this month Life Insurance Selling Mag, from the guy that runs agentmethods.com.

Do any of you have a website from this site?

What do you think about them?

It looks like an easy way to get a website fast. I'm not sure if the prices are worth it, but looks easy..

Yes, my website is through AgentMethods. It's only 3 months old but so far I have enjoyed working with them. They provide a very fast website both from a performance and setup perspective. Service has been equally responsive and friendly.

There are often discounts available, and the first month is free. No contracts either. You might look into the discounts available through IHIAA, ILIAA and NAPA or call them directly.

"There are often discounts available, and the first month is free. No contracts either. You might look into the discounts available through IHIAA, ILIAA and NAPA or call them directly. "
------------------------------------
Robert, can you give me an idea of what kind of discounts are available? Also, has the company been able to give you actual examples of agents using this platform? Just curious.

Yeah.. i can have a custom site done for about $500.00 too. I like the ability to change my sites content over time, so one thing to look at is your ability to personally edit the site. If you need to call them and have them do it, it's probably not worth your money. With all websites you need to constantly change the content.

"There are often discounts available, and the first month is free. No contracts either. You might look into the discounts available through IHIAA, ILIAA and NAPA or call them directly. "
------------------------------------
Robert, can you give me an idea of what kind of discounts are available? Also, has the company been able to give you actual examples of agents using this platform? Just curious.

IHIAA and ILIAA members receive a 10% discount. NAPA members save up to $140 a year! Exclusive to NAPA members is a 20% discount on all AgentMethods website plans! I do not represent AgentMethods so discounts may change without notice. Personally, I took advantage of a special offer and received an even greater discount. I suggest you contact AgentMethods directly.

Yes I have seen many actual agent websites, including my own.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yeah.. i can have a custom site done for about $500.00 too. I like the ability to change my sites content over time, so one thing to look at is your ability to personally edit the site. If you need to call them and have them do it, it's probably not worth your money. With all websites you need to constantly change the content.

You can change your site content. You have the ability to personally edit the site. You do not need to call them to have them do it for you.

Last edited:
It seems over priced to me.

Cheapest plan is $39/mo, $468 a year.

I could have a custom site done for that much.

This is the route I would go. Even if you pay a few grand to get exactly what you want, you aren't stuck with the $39/mo albatross around your neck for the rest of your life!

This is the route I would go. Even if you pay a few grand to get exactly what you want, you aren't stuck with the $39/mo albatross around your neck for the rest of your life!

If you have the money to purchase a custom made site and the ability to keep it current, then if you can find a good designer, go for it.

If you don't have all the money up front, don't have the time to keep it current, can't find a good designer, not sure if an online site would benefit you, then go AgentMethods. There is no contract, you get the first month free, and you can easily find plans for less than $39/mo. You can always pay for a new custom site later on since you own the domain.

Back