AGENTS BEWARE.....DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH NEW ERA HEALTH ADVISORS FLORIDA THEY WILL NOT RELEASE YOU

Have not sold a thing Pal. Better gets facts before popping off
You're off to a great start on the Forum...talkin' smack to the Head Moderator. :twitchy:

Looks like you get your little feelings hurt easily. Maybe you should go have a good cry in the Forum's "safe place" Snowflake. It's the 3rd closet on the Left. :yes:

Haha NOPE its all good Goillini 52 (Love that name, You must be a cute one) We have not spoken , its been a while. You are free to go get your binky now its on your table. I suppose I will talk with Stibroker more privatley then this forum. The good old days!!
Anyway, Stay away from these guys (Love your emojis too)

Haha NOPE its all good Goillini 52 (Love that name, You must be a cute one) We have not spoken , its been a while. You are free to go get your binky now its on your table. I suppose I will talk with Stibroker more privatley then this forum. The good old days!!
Anyway, Stay away from these guys (Love your emojis too)
I am cute. I know this be because my mom has been telling me so for 66 years. :yes:

No binkies here. I prefer a different kind of nipple. :laugh:

Hey Sti,

You are correct , they are a flea circus. I was uneducated in their approach on products (my fault) But focusing on the Medicare, and Med Sup from them and It was not what I thought at all. Main Point though , just warning other agents to stay away from this group. Catch you Monday re some questions on this upcoming season.

Back