Agents Breaking Rules

The sucky agents never get caught in my area, they just keep on selling even after tons of complaints.
I had one agent in this area advertise his seminars 2 months before even began and not one person shut him down.

United Healthcare turns a blind eye to the sucky agents here in San Antonio. There was one who just about "owned" a clinic. She was turned in by another agent for buying a car for her "helper", investigated by UHC and back to selling again after the investigation was complete.

It's easier to just use a carrier willing to accept an upload and then just copy the signature from a pdf.....kinda scary.

Fancy Smancy...I've always just put them on the window or the storm door window and traced...works fine for me. It works best when there's some sunlight.:yes:

I find it easier just to have them sign a blank application or two. It's a real time saver.

Also, consider getting a light box so you can just trace the signature onto a new application when necessary. Works great for cross-selling.

Rick

Thats so 1980s, today we just scan the signature into the computer, then copy and paste

I heard of a guy, who knew a guy, who knew an agent and that agent found out that someone was enrolled in an 0 premium mapd in a county that was sPlit by zip codes and the beneficiary he met was in the wrong zip code where the plan was not available. The rural agent who wrote the plan grew up down the rural road and clearly knew what he was doing. the mapd did not catch it, and when the agent contacted the mapd he was told the initial agent was "one of the best". Long story short, the mapd would not issue a letter declaring an enrollment mistake, but rather a change in address to cover their asses!

And we worry about the date on our scopes?

Back