Agents Can Start Online Exchange Apps 11/19

Dave020

Super Moderator
California
According to Peter Lee at this morning's agent webcast, CC expects to have it fully functional by 11/19 for agents to begin the application process online for clients.

Just FYI

I think paper apps go to the void from whence they shall never return.

From Covered CA via a colleague yesterday:

Agent’s clients not showing up on their dashboard is a known issue and it may mean that the applications are not loaded yet or it could be the result of a glitch. The CalHEERs team is currently working on correcting the glitch, I believe this coming weekend they will be doing major updates and maintenance to the system, which should fix the glitch so going forward if your clients are not on your dashboard it will be a result of their application not being uploaded to our system yet.

Yes. You can get to you dashboard and on the left there is a link to enroll individuals.

Rick

Thanks.

Can we complete these start to finish for the applicant, or must we send it to them to create an online profile and finalize the application?

Thanks.

Can we complete these start to finish for the applicant, or must we send it to them to create an online profile and finalize the application?

I didn't get that far but I think we can do most of it. It should be all online.

I'll find out if and when I actually use it.

But you're close enough to Oregon. I heard their website is dandy!

Rick

I didn't get that far but I think we can do most of it. It should be all online.

I'll find out if and when I actually use it.

But you're close enough to Oregon. I heard their website is dandy!

Rick

thanks.

I see a lot of agents on the board contemplating selling off-exchange only. I wish I could, but I just don't see how I can service my existing book that way. I'm finding 60% or so are subsidy eligible and are essentially forced to go the CoveredCA route to avoid a dramatic increase.

At least this means no more sending paper apps into the void.

Latest posts

Back