Agents Dialer and Deceptive Marketing

salesdialers

Expert
Several insurance professionals have recently informed us SalesDialers.com that Agents Dialer (Matt McCray) is calling insurance agents under false pretenses. The representative is telling agents that they’re calling on behalf of SalesDialers.com and one of our partner’s, Chris Westfall, and his organization Sell Medicare by Phone. The representative, Brandon, who works for Matt McCray and Agents Dialer has openly admitted to these facts on a recorded phone call. We were told that they would stop, then we get another client that got robo called and the message said that they were SalesDialers.com. We were hoping to not make any post on the forum, but we feel we have no other choice. SalesDialers.com does not do any kind of marketing like this. The majority of our sales come from referrals.

Have a Happy and safe Thanksgiving.

I've been using salesdialers for about 6+ months without so much as a hiccup. Our association has a discount available to members which is more than our monthly subscription.

Rick

Agents Dialer (Matt McCray) is calling insurance agents under false pretenses. The representative is telling agents that they’re calling on behalf of SalesDialers.com and one of our partner’s, Chris Westfall, and his organization

Found this thread in a search.. by way of an update, I've been informed that the individual using my name has been terminated from Matt's organization.

Back