Agents Experience with HealthPlanOne

gordon112

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
I was wondering if this is a good outfit for selling Med sups/MAs, they have a local office here in Tampa, but its for there W2 salaried/commissioned reps. I like there website design and they have there own internal lead system and have all the good competitive companies.

I guess my main question would be about the leads. Are they worth the $25?

At this point we don't have a ton of individual agents buying our leads. because of our price and volume most of our customers are agencies of varying sizes or carriers, I can put you in contact with a few of our current lead buyers so you can talk to them about our lead quality. From an overall standpoint we generate over 500,000 leads a year all through our site Compare Medicare Advantage & Supplemental Plans | MedicareSolutions via organic search or pay per click, we never use incentivized lead gen tactics to keep our lead quality high and we only sell a lead to one agent and it's delivered in real time. I have actually had agents get a hold of prospects while they are still on the site looking at rates.

Most report to be closing at about 15 - 20% over the phone and the number is a bit higher when working the leads and selling in person.

Let me know if you would like a couple references and have a great day!

Back