Agents- leads laying around, let MCS hot transfer them to you!

GP32765

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Agents, Marketing Campaign Solutions has just launched an exciting new service and here is how it works. How many of you have leads laying around that you have not called in a while? Just about everyone here!

Let MCS call your leads using our CRM technology and when we find one of your leads that is interested in seeing quotes we will hot transfer them directly over to you right then. Leads can be new or old (up to 1 year).
We have been testing this system and it has been working very very well.

Finally get something for those older leads!

Price is $15 per transfer, $10 for IHIAA members. Here are the requirements:
1. Fill out the billing form.
2. Send leads by excel or CVS.
3. Send us your schedule for the week.

If you have any questions please call me personally at 912-596-8417 or toll free at 800-660-6863
Gary Prado

Checked your site today and it looks great. I am going to give the system a shot very soon. The less manual dialing the better as far as I am concerned.

Just left a company where I was dialing Mondays and Tuesdays for 10 hours each day to set up appointments. I have had enough torture for a lifetime.

Folks...before signing up with any service, shop around and check out at least two other competitors. Consider buying vs. leasing and make sure there are no Forum complaints mentioning lack of service about the particular product you are considering. Try to NEVER pay rent when you can buy.

Last edited:
Agents, Marketing Campaign Solutions has just launched an exciting new service and here is how it works. How many of you have leads laying around that you have not called in a while? Just about everyone here!

Let MCS call your leads using our CRM technology and when we find one of your leads that is interested in seeing quotes we will hot transfer them directly over to you right then. Leads can be new or old (up to 1 year).
We have been testing this system and it has been working very very well.

Finally get something for those older leads!

Price is $15 per transfer, $10 for IHIAA members. Here are the requirements:
1. Fill out the billing form.
2. Send leads by excel or CVS.
3. Send us your schedule for the week.

If you have any questions please call me personally at 912-596-8417 or toll free at 800-660-6863
Gary Prado

Another Calling Service, for your Leads, Ill stick with Leadpod.

How do you legally have the ability to call old Leads (90) days or older?

Last edited:
I appreciate the comments!
To answer a couple of questions.

This is is a post for a hot transfer service, not our CRM. the success of our CRM has been documented here on the board, but once again this is for a calling service.

Also, Leadpod is great but we feel that after the lead goes out of "real time" status they just are not called that much anymore if at all. this is where we come in. We will call these older leads that no one is calling anymore. Here is the results from a client yesterday:
1.5 hours waiting for transfers
4 transfers
2 sales
Premiums of $580 (Family of 5 previously with mega) and $342 (Single)
Not bad for 1.5 hours on the phone.

If you have any questions just give me a call personally at 912-596-8417
Gary Prado

Folks...before you buy into any type of transfer service...shop around. Check three different options. If a Forum member is touting a product...check to make sure they are calling their customers back in a timely fashion.

If you are buying a CRM, don't pay $349 (or $249!) per month without looking around. If you were going to buy a car (and your payment was in the $350 per month range)...would you buy the first car you saw? Of course not.

Products mentioned in this thread might be the greatest. But they might not. Shop, investigate and don't sign on the bottom line until you have researched.

I appreciate the comments!
To answer a couple of questions.

This is is a post for a hot transfer service, not our CRM. the success of our CRM has been documented here on the board, but once again this is for a calling service.

Also, Leadpod is great but we feel that after the lead goes out of "real time" status they just are not called that much anymore if at all. this is where we come in. We will call these older leads that no one is calling anymore. Here is the results from a client yesterday:
1.5 hours waiting for transfers
4 transfers
2 sales
Premiums of $580 (Family of 5 previously with mega) and $342 (Single)
Not bad for 1.5 hours on the phone.

If you have any questions just give me a call personally at 912-596-8417
Gary Prado

I agree, and I have been wondering about the Sales I have been missing on the back end? considering, over 30% of health sales are made after 30 days, Will contact you for more details, sounds good to me!!

We all have older leads laying around that we really have no intention of ever calling again. It is a huge waste!
At least now you can get something for them. The Sale that I mentioned in an earlier posting were 3 month olds.
Lets look at the numbers:
4 transfers @ $60
Sales of $580 and $342. AP is $11,064
on a 25% contract it is a commission of $2766 with a net ROI of $2706
Call me with any questions
912-596-8417

Latest posts

Back