Agla fires all agents

One of my FE forum buddies Gchatted me this morning about the letter American Memorial send out canceling all contracts and cancelling all pending application as of 12/31 they mailed the letter 1/1.

One of my FE forum buddies Gchatted me this morning about the letter American Memorial send out canceling all contracts and cancelling all pending application as of 12/31 they mailed the letter 1/1.

I understand when you get old, you start to repeat yourself.. :yes:

----------

The Sharks are circling as we speak.

The forum recruiters must be drooling about now.. :)

Speaking of this subject. Skipper said a ton of changes for many cos in Fe coming in January . I haven't seen any yet.Rouse I was just about to say that. Newby and the boys will be up till 3 am working on a mailer just for the gala guys saying " sorry you got axed but I can give you a 120% contract. So really you just got a 50% raise"

Speaking of this subject. Skipper said a ton of changes for many cos in Fe coming in January . I haven't seen any yet.Rouse I was just about to say that. Newby and the boys will be up till 3 am working on a mailer just for the gala guys saying " sorry you got axed but I can give you a 120% contract. So really you just got a 50% raise"

Sounds like a good approach...

As for changes, it was said that Columbian was going to really slash premiums in Jan but haven't seen any official word on it.

Back