Agla fires all agents

My friend with AGLA local says that they closed all offices except for 4 that handle multicultural (foreign). There is no non compete so he is going to be free to do what he wants.

Assuming he kept off site copies of his book. I would wager some of the management did.

Kind of a bit off topic, but does anyone know as to who the best IMO would be to contract with AGLA for the highest comp? I'm obviously referring to the brokerage side and not the captive side.
I've heard "Level 11" is the top, but I've also heard that there are higher contracts on the MGA side?

Kind of a bit off topic, but does anyone know as to who the best IMO would be to contract with AGLA for the highest comp? I'm obviously referring to the brokerage side and not the captive side.
I've heard "Level 11" is the top, but I've also heard that there are higher contracts on the MGA side?

I believe mine was level 14 which was the highest without production requirement. I contracted with them as a special rep after retiring.. I didn't use them at all so couldn't see any reason to keep the contract.

I believe mine was level 14 which was the highest without production requirement. I contracted with them as a special rep after retiring.. I didn't use them at all so couldn't see any reason to keep the contract.

Thanks for the input.. I'm just trying to get an idea of how much their top payout would be. I understand that "Level 11" is 90%, but I've also been offered 105%, so I'm wondering what the ceiling is, without a production requirement??

Thanks for the input.. I'm just trying to get an idea of how much their top payout would be. I understand that "Level 11" is 90%, but I've also been offered 105%, so I'm wondering what the ceiling is, without a production requirement??

I would say that is about the top with no production requirement.

Wouldn't even consider contracting with someone I did not trust from the outset.

Totally agree.. It's just that they keep this stuff so hush hush, that it took me speaking and negotiating with 3 prior IMOs to arrive at this figure, so I was just making sure. I was just looking for the top level without production commitments - Not a fan of those.

Assuming he kept off site copies of his book. I would wager some of the management did.

We didn't talk about it but this guy is not a rookie so I am sure he has it somewhere. He did say he had almost everybody in his cell phone.

Last edited:
Back