AGLA Vs ANICO

jn8691mr

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I just got appointed with both carriers with my new IMO ... Just wondering what your thoughts and/or experiences are ... Pros/Cons, etc

I just got appointed with both carriers with my new IMO ... Just wondering what your thoughts and/or experiences are ... Pros/Cons, etc

I can tell from your lack of experience and the number of questions you ask that you're pretty new.

So can we assume you'll be recruiting in a few months?

Rick

Both are a lot better for Annuities vs. Life Insurance. Anico has a nice SI Term product that is competitive with fully underwritten products. Other than that I never have a reason to write either for Life Insurance.

AG has a really nice looking Indexed Annuity product right now. They also have an excellent CI product.

Both are a lot better for Annuities vs. Life Insurance. Anico has a nice SI Term product that is competitive with fully underwritten products. Other than that I never have a reason to write either for Life Insurance. AG has a really nice looking Indexed Annuity product right now. They also have an excellent CI product.

Isn't American General (AG) different from AGLA? I mean I know they have the same parent company, but isn't AGLA the home service company?

American General in terms of Life underwriting vs ANICO is that American General is a better overall company if you are looking at Rated Cases.

Their Table Ratings are much lower in price than ANICO, in fact, better than most other comparable plans.

The biggest issue with ANICO is commission. You get much lower Commission with their products than other companies with comparable product and pricing. I do find their products to be competitive for Life and near the top for Preferred Rated Term Cases.

I would still pick Protective Life over both though.

Twilight i'm licensed with American general out of Houston. I only sell the gul which is great and underwriting aggressive.Agla has a living benefit term I want to sell. Do I have to get a separate appointment with agla to sell that orcan I sell the living benefit term with American General out of Houston(I don't even know if they offer it).

Back