Agla

doctor

Expert
Do they appoint directly or do you have to go through an IMO or other route?

I've been researching their term product with living benefits and really like this. Especially the disability income rider.

What has your experience been with them?

I've been researching their term product with living benefits and really like this. Especially the disability income rider.

Retired from them after two 5 year stents ..one in the 1970s and the other in the 2000s . Currently hold an independent Special Rep contract with them. You can get a special rep contract by contacting the district office nearest to you.

Worst company in the world to work for.....Unless you want the subsidy that they give you. Bad experience with them here in CA

Worst company in the world to work for.....Unless you want the subsidy that they give you. Bad experience with them here in CA
Special Agents have no subsidy. As for the company, if you go with the captive side a lot of what you experience will depend on your management team.There are things I don't like about them. their 20 page app for one.. but they do have decent middle of the road products and a decent commission rate on their UL. The renewals on their health products are probably the world's worst.

I was captive and my bad experience comes from the management side....the guy that runs AGLA in my side of the world is piece of tool...

Transamerica has a term with critical, chronic, & TI benefits & a DI rider. Almost every FMO out there carries Transamerica. They're great

Back