AHCP

So the consensus seems to be that ACHP is a good organization? I have a meeting with them this week.

Be careful on who your manager and divisional president are at AHCP. This can make a huge difference in how you are treated and what commission levels you get.

If you are just looking at GR contract look at Health Choice One which is part of AHCP with SOME of their products, including GR.

The meeting is with the Norvel agency.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What are some things to look at in the contract when it comes to commission, etc.?

Last edited:
Yeah, of course they do! Then your upline manager goes into your back office and calls all your clients to switch them over to another insurance company and takes them away. I wouldn't go through producers alliance!

your upline manager goes into your back office and calls all your clients to switch them over to another insurance company and takes them away.

This can happen with any FMO . . . and often does.

Scott Slutzker over at Health Choice One is the man.... He has great contracts, great support, and he will treat you very well. He has truly been the reason for my success in the Ind. Health market. you can't go wrong with HCO..

Scott Slutzker over at Health Choice One is the man.... He has great contracts, great support, and he will treat you very well. He has truly been the reason for my success in the Ind. Health market. you can't go wrong with HCO..

So beyond the great contracts and support, what else does HCO offer that sets it apart from all the other guys?

For anyone that needs it, Eric at HCO has great live training webinars everyday and they have great commissions structures for those looking for advances.

Back