AHIP 2019

Wellcare have some questions that are not in the modules. I could not find the answers.

I only have 2 clients on Wellcare MAPD so always leave it for last and it seems like I always need the 3 tries to pass-next year they will have all of the Aetna PDPs so I will have a little more at stake but their questions are so bizarre it's almost annoying.

I only have 2 clients on Wellcare MAPD so always leave it for last and it seems like I always need the 3 tries to pass-next year they will have all of the Aetna PDPs so I will have a little more at stake but their questions are so bizarre it's almost annoying.

They have a lot of weird stuff and some social justice questions too

Shouldn't be a problem for an experienced agent with thousands of clients.

gFKrSKv

Both of you are successful Medicare agents and know the business so am not surprised you could cruise through in past years (I did the same thing)-anyone who doesn't know Medicare regulations and is trying to use the training material as a basis isn't going to have an easy time. It probably took me about 90 minutes this morning and, as I said, my score was 6-8 points lower than normal. I would not have even passed with 92 had I not taken the time to read and answer each review question within the module. Lots of these questions are easy to answer correctly but there will be 2-3 per set that require careful reading before answering and it seemed like those came up frequently on the final exam.

I also completed the UHC, Aetna, and Humana certifications today-they are pretty easy and Humana has a link about the exam questions to look up the answers before answering. The one that always almost nails me is Wellcare, I don't have the stomach to try that one right now.

I did Humana Love the practice test set up I go through it a couple of times and I know the questions and answers

Even easier is anthem always breeze through that

This year UHC was super easy, In the past, I remember a lot of fo questions on AARP and its mission statement and such used to trip me up didn't get that this year

I just have to BC of Il, Silver Script , Aetna and WellCare and I am done

Probably won't mess with them for few weeks though

Believe what ya wish - I know my past results.

However - 2019 / 2020 won't be the same. I learned that yesterday while observing a team mate work on his . . .

Anyone who spends 2 minutes on the Search feature for the Forums can find your posts saying you don't do MAPD and refer it to someone else plus you weren't licensed for a long time, stop bs'ing the newbies.

Shouldn't be a problem for an experienced agent with thousands of clients.

It wasn't for the others, Wellcare, for anyone who is actually licensed and deals with them is a pain, I just don't have enough business with them where losing a certification will change my life.

And I don't have 'thousands of clients' but have more than enough without the need to add more.

I have posted 1 other time in over 18 months and it took you less than 2 hours to troll it, congratulations on continuing to have no life.

Last edited:
I did Humana Love the practice test set up I go through it a couple of times and I know the questions and answers

Even easier is anthem always breeze through that

This year UHC was super easy, In the past, I remember a lot of fo questions on AARP and its mission statement and such used to trip me up didn't get that this year

I just have to BC of Il, Silver Script , Aetna and WellCare and I am done

Probably won't mess with them for few weeks though

Aetna was pretty easy also-they have removed the need to attend in-person local market training or webinars and will have an option for on-demand training modules for this (finally).

SilverScript hasn't opened up certification yet but theirs is pretty easy also

Last edited:
Aetna was pretty easy also-they have removed the need to attend in-person local market training or webinars and will have an option for on-demand training modules for this (finally).

SilverScript hasn't opened up certification yet but theirs is pretty easy also

That is good news about Aetna, I am very happy to hear that

It wasn't for the others, Wellcare, for anyone who is actually licensed and deals with them is a pain, I just don't have enough business with them where losing a certification will change my life.

And I don't have 'thousands of clients' but have more than enough without the need to add more.

I have posted 1 other time in over 18 months and it took you less than 2 hours to troll it, congratulations on continuing to have no life.

A) I almost went with wellcare this year, but did Cigna instead. Seeing all the posts here about wellcare customer service issues makes me glad I did.

At the same time, my agent told me I was on my own with Cigna. I have no idea why, but his office does not support the Cigna PDP for his clients.

B) Welcome back. You should post more. You have the knowledge and experience to be a valuable contributor.

C) I regret that I am crossways with you over those old Villages posts. You seemed like a nice guy before you flamed out on me there. I can no longer remember exactly what I said, but I suspect some of my comments there were ill-advised==but in the final analysis I also don't think that anything I have said here has caused CMS to take adverse action to the insurance industry.

A) I almost went with wellcare this year, but did Cigna instead. Seeing all the posts here about wellcare customer service issues makes me glad I did.

At the same time, my agent told me I was on my own with Cigna. I have no idea why, but his office does not support the Cigna PDP for his clients.

B) Welcome back. You should post more. You have the knowledge and experience to be a valuable contributor.

C) I regret that I am crossways with you over those old Villages posts. You seemed like a nice guy before you flamed out on me there. I can no longer remember exactly what I said, but I suspect some of my comments there were ill-advised==but in the final analysis I also don't think that anything I have said here has caused CMS to take adverse action to the insurance industry.

Until now

Back