AHIP 2019

Never made sense to me that you could write a T65 effective December 1st and Humana would pay the full commission on MAPD, then in January start paying renewals. I thought it was an error on their part.

It wasn't for the others, Wellcare, for anyone who is actually licensed and deals with them is a pain, I just don't have enough business with them where losing a certification will change my life.

And I don't have 'thousands of clients' but have more than enough without the need to add more.

I have posted 1 other time in over 18 months and it took you less than 2 hours to troll it, congratulations on continuing to have no life.

1 is too many. Wellcare switches their policies w the wind

I'll say this about the 2020 AHIP....it's total BS. I'm almost convinced they start you off with 5 missed questions before you answer the first question.

FMOs are overwhelmed with their agents disgust on all the training and questions. Throw in CE requirments each year that doesnt effect ur commissions uf u choose to retire. People will be trying to take AHIP and MAPD training into their 90s for renewals if they dont change.

Imagine a blind 90 year old required to take AHIP for his retirement renewals

Its a joke

FMOs are overwhelmed with their agents disgust on all the training and questions. Throw in CE requirments each year that doesnt effect ur commissions uf u choose to retire. People will be trying to take AHIP and MAPD training into their 90s for renewals if they dont change.

Imagine a blind 90 year old required to take AHIP for his retirement renewals

Its a joke

Lol. Good point. I'm 61. Been in this business almost 35 years and I'm not crazy about taking a test that goes beyond testing your knowledge to determine renewals. Every year. Plus CMS wants us to act like robots and never discuss anything by any means unless the potential client gets up with us. Really?

Back