AHIP 2019

Going thru the training will take a couple of hours if you bow your neck and focus; taking the test 30-45 minutes, depending on your level of confidence; don’t take the test until you’re ready because you only have a limited number of failures or you will have to sit out a year.
You can take the AHIP as many times as necessary. You get 3 tries. If you can't pass it in 3 tries, you have to pay again for 3 more tries, etc. :err:

If you can't pass it in 3 tries, you probably shouldn't be selling it. :no:

The carriers have a limit of 3 tries per year. :yes:

Just don’t assume that you can breeze right thru it based on taking other exams, this is a different animal and it takes a 90% score to pass.

Dude - it's the same stuff year after year . . .

Not rocket science . . .

Plus - if you can't pass a test at 100% with the answers online - you deserve to fail - just sayin' . . .

Personally, I take it with a grain of salt when someone tells a new person it's Medicare basics and marketing rules. That's just not true.

I'm pretty well versed in Traditional Medicare because of my current job and experience. When I took AHIP this year I had to definitely use open book and I didn't get 100%.

The first time I didn't even pass when I could submit it.

I'm by no means dumb or uninformed about the basics of Medicare.

I think it's a bit obtuse and douchy to be disrespectful of people because they don't pass a test.

I tease about the open book method and charging 1k, but I wouldn't treat someone like they're stupid because they failed.

Back