AHIP 2019

Whatever I passed 2nd time, Not a big deal, But its not what you are making it out to be here, Not this year

Some people come across as very absolutist. I'm sure people can say I come across a bit douche-like at times, but I can tell you that after reading some of the asshat comments on this thread, plus additional behaviors, there were a couple of people that joined my ignore list.

Some people come across as very absolutist. I'm sure people can say I come across a bit douche-like at times, but I can tell you that after reading some of the asshat comments on this thread, plus additional behaviors, there were a couple of people that joined my ignore list.
What? Did you say something? :laugh:

Na Na Na Na Hey Hey-ey Goodbye

Can’t be talking about me, I know everything but refuse to admit it:)

Back