AHIP and Product Training annual nightmare

PCBI

Guru
Been doing this AHIP/Company Products thing for 14 years and had enough of this just to get paid renewals. Going on 57 and cant imagine doing this thru retirement for 20 more years. Any groups out there doing this as a class or something so we can altogether complete? I am going blind looking @ modules for 80 hours with 8 different companies. This is nuts.

Is this the gov’ts way of making it so unenjoyable that many decide not to renew and forfeit their commission bak to an already bankrupt govt agency? Charging agents 125-175.00 to go theu this misery every year just to be paid. SCAM if I ever saw one. My advice dont put many apples in the Medicare Advantage basket it could b bankrupt too.

These test may have been the easiest test I’ve ever taken.

I actaully welcome more rules. That’s less competition from the agents who think thousands of dollars a month isn’t worth an extra few hours of their time per year.

Medicare advantage bankrupt?? Heck They are all getting much stronger here next year.

weeding out is a definate reality
i wouldnt put all my apples in Medicare Advantage basket tho. Bankrupt is a reality when the companies that are getting reimbursed to handle the onslaught of baby boomers into medicare cant get reimbursed by our govt that is trillions in debt

Obama wanted to cut so will the next big spender. This country is on pins and needles and these programs will b first to drop when no money$$

u watch ur commissions go bye bye

These test may have been the easiest test I’ve ever taken.

I actaully welcome more rules. That’s less competition from the agents who think thousands of dollars a month isn’t worth an extra few hours of their time per year.

Medicare advantage bankrupt?? Heck They are all getting much stronger here next year.

yep bankrupt because the money isnt there. weeding out agents to pay commission too is the first step

u watch

yep bankrupt because the money isnt there. weeding out agents to pay commission too is the first step

u watch

Testing hasn’t changed in the 10 years I’ve been doing it. So how are they weeding out the agents? There’s a lot more mapd agents now than there was several years ago.

And who in their right mind puts all their clients in mapd??

The red tape will increase. Hey, dont get me wrong it helps pay the bills but I warn u its coming bc the $$ aint there. Ride it hard bf it falls imo

The red tape will increase. Hey, dont get me wrong it helps pay the bills but I warn u its coming bc the $$ aint there. Ride it hard bf it falls imo

I hope it does increase. Less agents to compete with. The money isn’t there for social security either. Do you actually think they will ever let seniors not get a monthly check?

no but the age is getting higher and thats bc no $$ they stole from ss

Back