AHIP and Product Training annual nightmare

Again
many newbies think MAPD is truly a insurance business product. I beg to differ bc while lines of business BOB can be lost when a county decides not to accept the MAPD anymore or govt decides not to subsidize the program anymore aka Obama Care

goes bye bye as well as commissions

Reality

If you've been in the business for 25 years (or is it 14?) AND in the Medicare market, then you would have experienced the same thing when a Med Supp carrier decides to put out that huge increase and now you have to go back to all of your clients with that company and try to get them something cheaper. By the way to complain about all of this, I highly doubt you have been in the insurance industry or as long as you say.

I just think you are a chronic complainer. I've not seen the first positive thing you have said...about anything!

Meaning if all of your clients are on mapd then you are doing them a disservice. Just like if you put all of your clients with one company. There’s no way they can be all mapd or one company unless you are trying to put the square peg in the round hole

Gotcha and makes sense . . .

If you've been in the business for 25 years (or is it 14?) AND in the Medicare market, then you would have experienced the same thing when a Med Supp carrier decides to put out that huge increase and now you have to go back to all of your clients with that company and try to get them something cheaper. By the way to complain about all of this, I highly doubt you have been in the insurance industry or as long as you say.

I just think you are a chronic complainer. I've not seen the first positive thing you have said...about anything!

HUMANA MAPD WINS

say bye bye to ur commissions when carrier leaves town

thats much different than a rate increase.

silly debate

Heres a positive. Humana babysit veteran agents feeding them reuglation and regulation this year in ther MAPD RE-Certification. Common sense ! If u have been in the business u dont need a baby sitter like AHIP over and over again.

Humana gets it

Heres a positive. Humana babysit veteran agents feeding them reuglation and regulation this year in ther MAPD RE-Certification. Common sense ! If u have been in the business u dont need a baby sitter like AHIP over and over again.

Humana gets it

Correction!

Humana DOES NOT BABY SIT !!!

Humana gets it and lets vererans focus on business not a bunch of useless redundant regulation tests repeating AHIP

I knew this would happen and other carriers will be losing agents to Humana when they go theu the first year of product training ontop of AHIP

Bout time ! Congrats HUMANA !!

Correction!

Humana DOES NOT BABY SIT !!!

Humana gets it and lets vererans focus on business not a bunch of useless redundant regulation tests repeating AHIP

I knew this would happen and other carriers will be losing agents to Humana when they go theu the first year of product training ontop of AHIP

Bout time ! Congrats HUMANA !!
Are you talking to yourself again? :huh:

Back