AHIP and Product Training annual nightmare

Chazm, I have been taking the test for over 7 years and am having difficulty this year. Just as I have in prior years, I've downloaded the slides, check them before answering.

I'm shocked that I'm having difficulty this year. It could be that I completed very strong chemo several months ago, and I truly have chemo brain.

I've failed it twice, and I'm holding off until quite well rested to take it again. I breezed through it, thinking it was the easiest test ever. I was shocked to see that I failed. I took it again, positive that I'd have 100%. Damn, shocked that my score was even lower.

This is the opposite of my experience from every prior year. Might be the chemo and I don't even realize it. Why am I writing? Do you have any additional tips? I even copy/paste test answers from quozes, as you referred to, and still failed.. ??

I've got a fair amount of MAPD, loads of PDP, primarily Med Supp. I'm praying that I won't have to pay another $100. Is that what happens?

PS - apologies if I'm not using this correctly, my first time on here.

Chazm, I have been taking the test for over 7 years and am having difficulty this year. Just as I have in prior years, I've downloaded the slides, check them before answering.

I'm shocked that I'm having difficulty this year. It could be that I completed very strong chemo several months ago, and I truly have chemo brain.

I've failed it twice, and I'm holding off until quite well rested to take it again. I breezed through it, thinking it was the easiest test ever. I was shocked to see that I failed. I took it again, positive that I'd have 100%. Damn, shocked that my score was even lower.

This is the opposite of my experience from every prior year. Might be the chemo and I don't even realize it. Why am I writing? Do you have any additional tips? I even copy/paste test answers from quozes, as you referred to, and still failed.. ??

I've got a fair amount of MAPD, loads of PDP, primarily Med Supp. I'm praying that I won't have to pay another $100. Is that what happens?

PS - apologies if I'm not using this correctly, my first time on here.

I’m sorry you’ve recently had chemo but that must be it. The test was no harder this year than in years past.
A couple of friends and I agree that we don’t read the slides, we just take the test.

It’s September 30th, so you might want to try and pass it today if you haven’t even started each company’s testing yet.

Make a PDF of the practice exam questions if you have not already. Many of the test questions come straight from those. Email me and I may Still have my pdf. [email protected]
And google the question sometimes the answer comes up.

Back