AHIP Site Crushed, Anybody Just Took the Final Exam?

sam816

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I did the exam this morning, "summary of your previous attempts" says 98/100, but could not get the green check in front of the final exam box, and it would not unlock the FWA module.

Wait time on the phone is almost 30min or busy signal only, the excuse is they are doing site maintenance.

Why site maintenance on Tuesday morning 11am?

Anybody else experiencing this?

I did the exam this morning, "summary of your previous attempts" says 98/100, but could not get the green check in front of the final exam box, and it would not unlock the FWA module.

Wait time on the phone is almost 30min or busy signal only, the excuse is they are doing site maintenance.

Why site maintenance on Tuesday morning 11am?

Anybody else experiencing this?

No I have not experienced that. Have you thought about getting ahip replacement?
images

Dang, you went to a lot of trouble for that joke and it wasn't even that good. I've seen much better work from you. Frankly, I'm a little disappointed.

At least he used his own picture. Gotta give him props for that.

First time and last time I ever ate at a Waffle House was just last year. You are right on with that guess...

I have to admit, it's been a long time since I've eaten at Waffle House. Most every time I ate there, alcohol was involved in the decision to do so.

Back