AHIP Site Crushed, Anybody Just Took the Final Exam?

I did the exam this morning, "summary of your previous attempts" says 98/100, but could not get the green check in front of the final exam box, and it would not unlock the FWA module.

Wait time on the phone is almost 30min or busy signal only, the excuse is they are doing site maintenance.

Why site maintenance on Tuesday morning 11am?

Anybody else experiencing this?

I am having problem today, completed part 1-3 then did part 4 and completed 5 and to my surprise I cant do test as part 4 and part 5 not completed, did over 4 twice and still cant go any further.

Unable to get them on phone, logout and login twice and same sheet.

Any update comments would be appreciated.

----------

I am having problem today, completed part 1-3 then did part 4 and completed 5 and to my surprise I cant do test as part 4 and part 5 not completed, did over 4 twice and still cant go any further.

Unable to get them on phone, logout and login twice and same sheet.

Any update comments would be appreciated.

LATEST:

System updated my part 4 and 5 at 8.48pm EST.
Will be able to do exam now.

I'm having the same problem, I looked on here to see if I was alone. I've been having problems all weekend. The system wouldn't record Part 5, that took two days. I completed part 5 three times hoping that it would record, it didn't help.

I sent several emails and never heard back. I called tech support and pressed 1 to leave my number and pressed 2 to leave a message, you're not allowed to hold. I called the main number this morning the message said my hold time was 120 mins. I held for two hours and hung up. Finally, the system recorded part 5 today. I was logged out, I was prompted that I needed to contact an administrator because I had tried to log in too many times, not true. I've had to change my password about 8 times to get past the administrator error message.

I completed the final received 100/100 but it will not record. I turned off the computer and attempted to login again and was told that I had tried to log on too many times. I changed my password for the 9th time still, no recording of the final. I feel like I'm in AHIP H@LL.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I'm having the same problem, I looked on here to see if I was alone. I've been having problems all weekend. The system wouldn't record Part 5, that took two days. I completed part 5 three times hoping that it would record, it didn't help.

I sent several emails and never heard back. I called tech support and pressed 1 to leave my number and pressed 2 to leave a message, you're not allowed to hold. I called the main number this morning the message said my hold time was 120 mins. I held for two hours and hung up. Finally, the system recorded part 5 today. I was logged out, I was prompted that I needed to contact an administrator because I had tried to log in too many times, not true. I've had to change my password about 8 times to get past the administrator error message.

I completed the final received 100/100 but it will not record. I turned off the computer and attempted to login again and was told that I had tried to log on too many times. I changed my password for the 9th time still, no recording of the final. I feel like I'm in AHIP H@LL.

Any advice would be appreciated.

In my case after completing the exam last night. I had to leave it for it to update.
Checked it at 3.00 am this morning and it was updated. I was able to complete the training and send over to the carriers.
Never experienced this before.
They never answer my emails and calling them is an excercise in futility.
Wish I could make $175.00 a pop like that.
Just keep emailing and checking to see if the system updates each section after completion.

Back