AHIP-the doors are open!

justsayinisall

Super Genius
Got notice that today is the day they open the doors for AHIP training. I want to get it done and over with. I see if I go through BC/BS I can get it for $125 instead of $175.

Anyone know if it can be had for cheaper?

Did you write any Aetna MAPD plans? They have front runner program they will pay for your AHIP but you had to qualify. I think it is 15-20 plans.
Yes, I get my AHIP paid by Aetna. Only downside is to get the free pass one has to wait until they release it next month, so no way to get AHIP out of the way early. But worth the wait. I don't know how many apps they require.

I just looked at the Front Runner award they sent me it is 18 or more Aetna or Coventry individual Medicare Applications (MAPD/MA or PDP) during AEP.

People do it this early? I’ll be done in late Aug early sept.

I do get the free Aetna one but to the Op nearly every company has it for $125

Anthem has a similar program. They pay the AHIP fee if you had at least 18 MAPD sales during last AEP.

I no longer do enough MA to get comped by any company. So I paid the $125 and finished this yesterday.

Even though it's only 2 parts for renewal of AHIP it was longer than I remember from previous years.

The interesting thing is they added a module for discriminatory practices. Apparently we must insure everyone regardless of race, sex or origin. When did that happen?

The funny thing (and an attempt to be politically correct to please the libtards) is a question about who is eligible for MA. One of the wrong answers was "Gus, who sneaked across the border from CANADA." Seriously?

Rick

Humana's program for 2018 was if you sold 10 MA plans or 40 PDP, they will reimburse you the $125 if you go thru their site to enroll in AHIP. My acct rep she believed it would be the same for 2019.

Latest posts

Back