AHIP Tips and Tricks?

I don't think *ick is over 120 . . .
You're IQ must be off the charts. After all, a stupid person couldn't keep failing as much as you. What's going on with your latest failure? Still TV leads? Door to door? Our are you still busing tables at IHOP?

I've been successfully selling insurance for about 25 years now so I guess my IQ is under 80. If I was smarter maybe I could keep failing just like you Timmy.

Rick

I actually never failed it. Took like 20 minutes maybe . . . Stupid ass test. just another way to make Agents spend money . . .
Since you aren't appointed with any company that writes MA or PDP, just when did you take AHIP?

I agree about the stupid ass part. Although it applies more to you.

Rick

Since you aren't appointed with any company that writes MA or PDP, just when did you take AHIP?

*ick

Aetna and Continental both have PDP and Med Supps.

I take the AHIP every year.

I'll have Aetna, UHC / CIP, WellCare, EON and Humana MA's in a few weeks.

Aetna and Continental both have PDP and Med Supps.

I take the AHIP every year.

I'll have Aetna, UHC / CIP, WellCare, EON and Humana MA's in a few weeks.
I can't wait to see the new Continental PDP. Which of your CURRENT companies offer MA and PDP? I know the answer and also know nobody can complete AHIP in 20 minutes. Stop bragging about how wonderful you are. You are a failure in everything you've ever tried. Maybe you should learn to sell insurance for yourself.

You keep digging the hole of stupidity deeper and deeper.

Rick

I can't wait to see the new Continental PDP. Which of your CURRENT companies offer MA and PDP? I know the answer and also know nobody can complete AHIP in 20 minutes. Stop bragging about how wonderful you are. You are a failure in everything you've ever tried. Maybe you should learn to sell insurance for yourself.

You keep digging the hole of stupidity deeper and deeper.

Rick

Aetna and Continental are one in the same. Continental has a PDP brand coming out during AEP and OEP . . .

I don't presently have any MA contracts. But - will in a few weeks - just in case.

AHIP is a simple online test that is open book - peeps can take it in less than an hour - me, i did it in 20 minutes . . .

Aetna and Continental are one in the same. Continental has a PDP brand coming out during AEP and OEP . . .

I don't presently have any MA contracts. But - will in a few weeks - just in case.

AHIP is a simple online test that is open book - peeps can take it in less than an hour - me, i did it in 20 minutes . . .
Aetna has MA and PDP's. :yes:

Back