AIG GI requires EMAIL ADDRESS? Are you Cereal?

Desmond Doss

Super Genius
People that get GI generally dont even have a CELL PHONE

And if its recurring charge they want CELL PHONE?

This is what I meant a while back about FE IMOs just being worthless. Who the hell would get me into a carrier with that insane reqmt?

Ok--BACK to the client to do the damned thing over--with Gerber and make 20 points less

Glad I got her Medicare plan too!

I dont wanna get her cancelled

Freaking ridiculous --the POOREST people get GI---she has a LANDLINE for Gods sake!

People that get GI generally dont even have a CELL PHONE

Nope.

Freaking ridiculous --the POOREST people get GI---she has a LANDLINE for Gods sake!

Nope. Xs2

I just called them on another issue. I asked them about the email issue. They said they only need it if it is a credit care payment. If bank draft no. Same with paper apps. Don't think I have anyone on the books that pays by credit card.

Note: The Insured has to be the owner but the payor can be someone else.

Nope.

Nope. Xs2

I just called them on another issue. I asked them about the email issue. They said they only need it if it is a credit care payment. If bank draft no. Same with paper apps. Don't think I have anyone on the books that pays by credit card.

Note: The Insured has to be the owner but the payor can be someone else.

It actually says they must have an email on the Credit Card form, but not the Bank Authorization form. So.........

Are you always butting in on people you think are beneath you? Is that how you support your ego?

Do it somewhere else boy, Internet tough guy
Sorry, hate to disappoint you but I don't think of anyone s "beneath" me.. As far as being an internet tough guy, I don't think I threatened you in anyway. If you felt intimidated by my question, you must really be overly sensitive.. I was simply wondering why you seemed to the point of hysterics over a very minor problem.. Oh, I forgot though, it's the FMOs fault.. You are just the poor victim.. :no:

Back