AIG GI requires EMAIL ADDRESS? Are you Cereal?

Oh.. as for the poor not having cell phones, have you never heard of Obama phones? And, it is not just the poorest of the poor that buy FE.. The way you talk about your clientele, it would seem you're the one who thinks other people are beneath you. :1frown:

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, AIG requires an email address for a credit card payment or electronic signature. I think that is the other situation that came up. Fortunately, a grand-daughter showed up at the house about the time we needed an email address that we could use.

One of my AIG clients had some fraudulent activity in her checking account, so she closed the account. Now she’s using a direct express card. When we called AIG customer service to get it switched, they asked for her email address. She doesn’t have one, so I asked if they could just use my agency email address. After a brief, slightly persuasive discussion, they agreed to do that. I’m her point of contact with the company, anyway. So it won’t make a bit of difference to her or the company where the email goes.

Back