AIM Guaranteed Issue Insurance

I pulled this up on Google maps and it looks like a residential house. I'm looking for their corporate address.

Actually, the address you gave me is Jack Winebrenner's house who created AIM. Again - not looking for Jack's house - although it looks nice - I'm looking for their corporate office.

As I recall (could be a little fuzzy, it was about two years ago) when I chased down the marketing entity IRG - Insurance Resource Group, it was a guy working out of his house with a cell phone in
Valhalla NY.

Dishes clanging, kids yelling, dog barking.

Insurance Resource Group, it was a guy working out of his house with a cell phone in
Valhalla NY.

Dishes clanging, kids yelling, dog barking.

I had a similar experience.

If I'm going to recommend or sell any type of mini med I'm looking for an established corporation complete with officers of the company and a customer service department since obviously policy holders will need to be walked through their benefits and helped out to ensure network repricing and to receive the benefits stated.

I don't know how many times I've asked and have yet to receive their corporate address.....as in the building where all the employees show up to work every day.

I'm flying down to FL next week and if AIM wants to me I'll be more than happy to stop down to their office to meet with all of their employees.

If AIM wants to take me up on that offer let me know so I can schedule my flight.

I'm flying down to FL next week and if AIM wants to me I'll be more than happy to stop down to their office to meet with all of their employees.

"Ican the first health insurance Billy Mays has been excited enough about to endorse."

Billy lives here in the Tampa Bay area, but really...

Are they serious?

Let's call a spade a spade.

Lots of sizzle. Very little steak. A glorified "discount" plan, and an expensive one at that!

Not going to argue with you on that front - it's $159 to $220 for an individual and gives basic benefits - it's available in my opinion when everything else has been exhausted.

They do not claim to be creditable coverage, they do not advance commissions, the schedule of benefits is written in plain English on their site and it's a legitimate corporation.

I will say they are working on something that will make this more attractive but it's up to them to announce it when it's established.

but if it was 4-6 months and you could get your client on a mini-med that would offer continuation of coverage until the state plan kicked in, would you still not sell it?

I do not believe Texas ever had a wait, we do things rather efficient here. It is amazing that people would be angry at agents and carriers when it is the legislators with their head up their $##@!. How could you have a 4 to 6 month wait on a government pool? How is this acceptable?

People need to be angry with the people they are electing not the private business trying to make a profit.

A risk pool is really a simple concept and pretty easy if you cut through the red tape. I still think a national pool is a great idea to explore - but this might be against the law right now.

Back