AIM Guaranteed Issue Insurance

IRG does NOT work out of someone's house. They have an office with employees. The president may work from home sometimes, however, but what that matters, I have no clue.

TXINSURANCE, it does no good to speak in terms of "if." Yes, of course if you cut through the red tape, a risk pool is a simple idea. So should be the tax code, and the judicial system, but it's not. Many risk pools have a wait, and the risk pool in AZ (technically it's not a risk pool) is only for business owners (of at least one) and they're closed for any new enrollments since 9/07.

BTW, I finally got in touch with the right person at GTL today and he confirmed for me this much - GTL is involved in a joint venture with AMLI in which the states that AMLI holds no certificate of authority in are carried by GTL for the AIM plan. I'm working on getting some more information regarding filing and approval in individual states for my benefit, which I'll be happy to share with you all when I do.

So John, it sounds as if you saw them in person. Was that AIM ,IRG, the insurance company or????

And. it sounds as if you now think they are legit. Which is good, if true.

So, Please clarify your experience and thoughts as of Aug. 22. thanks,
:skeptical:

Back