AIM Guaranteed Issue Insurance

I agree that AIM has it's place! I sell AIM and Team Corp to those that don't qualify. I explain that it is a limited medical and only pays under conditions. As long as your client is aware and consenting, there is no conflict! We are service providers, and if they choose to have the service then I can provide it to them. Believe me, the coverage is little - but it is much better than nothing!

AIM has its place in the market, at least its not just a discount plan!!!

I agree that AIM has it's place! I sell AIM and Team Corp to those that don't qualify.

Did you ever check to see if it was approved for sale in your state? (check with your DOI, not AIM) You might be surprised.

Not worth risking a big administrative fine, or worse yet, losing your license over...

I can't believe this product is still around and agents come here to promote it.

P T Barnum had it pegged.

Some of these posts are absurd...AIM is a brandname for probably the most popular "Guarantee Issue" medical insurance in the USA. There are over 10,000 licensed agents selling AIM. An insurance company called AMLI was underwriting this insurance. They are in AM best and are licensed in most states. Association plans are very popular....even United Healthcare uses the FACT association for its individual/family plans. AIM/IRG is based in Valhalla NY and has its offices there
PS-Limited Benefit plans are real insurance, issue letters of credible coverage and are HIPPA compliant

Don't be confused, or confuse others, while I defended AIM in the past (and still do if it's marketed properly) FACT is totally different, it's just discounts, no insured benefits.

Some of these posts are absurd...AIM is a brandname for probably the most popular "Guarantee Issue" medical insurance in the USA. There are over 10,000 licensed agents selling AIM. An insurance company called AMLI was underwriting this insurance. They are in AM best and are licensed in most states. Association plans are very popular....even United Healthcare uses the FACT association for its individual/family plans. AIM/IRG is based in Valhalla NY and has its offices there
PS-Limited Benefit plans are real insurance, issue letters of credible coverage and are HIPPA compliant

Thank you, are you from the department of redundancy department?

Did you even read the response?

Back