AIM Guaranteed Issue Insurance

This "changing underwriting companies" reminds me of the MET group plans back in the 80's. I sold the carp out of this stuff back then. One carrier would lose their ass and there was always another carrier to take their place. This was fine until the ponzi like scheme ended.

Read the writing on the wall...BIG RED FLAGS,,,When the Health Gurus on this forum tell you to run away from something, there is a good reason.

Will it take a cease and desist letter from someone to get you to stop selling this crap..

WHy do you think GTL and Nova is no longer having anything to do with this plan??? DUH!!

If you have some free time, you can call
THOMAS HODSON
GENERAL COUNSEL FOR NOVA at 860-683-9895

and ask him what he thinks about AIMS.

...and now it's Phoenix Insurance. So what's the under and over on this one.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I can't get too upset at agents who don't listen. I was once in that spot - running around like an *** selling Mega. Scott from the old now defuct forum started attacking me and the plans and my gut reaction was to get defensive.

Althought Scott was instrumental in getting me out of Mega it wasn't until I started to get some very nasty calls from clients that I started to wake up.

Someone can tell you that the milk is bad but you still want take a swig for yourself....don't cha.

Last edited:
Drink the Kool Aid everybody: AIM is awesome coverage and will cure all your health insurance ills. AIM for all. Maybe Pelosi can have AIM administer GI for everybody in the country.

AIM Health Plans has its place and is not "100% bogus", as somarco states. Somarco, go do your homework before you open your blow-hole concerning matters on which you are not well-versed.

Don't be confused, or confuse others, while I defended AIM in the past (and still do if it's marketed properly)...

"Florida insurance officials on Tuesday ordered a New York organization to stop selling "bogus" health insurance coverage. The organization, best known as AIM or the Association of Independent Managers in Valhalla, N.Y., has sold the policies in numerous states under at least 19 company names, said officials of the Office of Insurance Regulation."

Florida shuts down phony health insurance policies - Sun Sentinel

Last edited:
Back