AIMC Merges with Integrity Marketing

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
AIMC, LLC (“AIMC”) a national developer and distributor of Medicare Supplement products and Integrity Marketing Group, LLC (“Integrity”), one of the largest independent distributors of life and health insurance products, today announced a landmark deal to join forces to better serve the growing Senior Market. Terms of the private transaction were not disclosed, but as part of the deal, AIMC’s owners will become shareholders in Integrity.

News | AIMC, LLC – Serving all of your senior market insurance needs

AIMC, LLC (“AIMC”) a national developer and distributor of Medicare Supplement products and Integrity Marketing Group, LLC (“Integrity”), one of the largest independent distributors of life and health insurance products, today announced a landmark deal to join forces to better serve the growing Senior Market. Terms of the private transaction were not disclosed, but as part of the deal, AIMC’s owners will become shareholders in Integrity.

Good...Bad...Ugly?

Integrity is new to me.

never heard of either why should this matter to us?

If you notice the old Premier Senior Marketing is involved in all this also. Bought out by Integrity and now with AIMC. That name may ring a bell with more of you.

If you notice the old Premier Senior Marketing is involved in all this also. Bought out by Integrity and now with AIMC. That name may ring a bell with more of you.
I was wondering why they mentioned having an office in Norfolk, NE. I knew PSM is based there. That explains it!

Back