Aion Insurance Marketing LLC

NotEnough

Super Genius
Anybody have experience with AION Insurance Marketing? Is this system legit? Is the founder/ceo an experience agent in the business?

Their webinar claims to have an untapped niche marketing system. System says we'll be cold calling to generate on average of 3-5 leads per hour? Carriers aren't disclosed by says "fortune 500" carriers.

Just want to get an idea of this telesales system since Lifetel didn't have a really good reputation on the forums.

Hi @NotEnough , I'm the Owner of AION.

Over 700 agents have been a part of my various online marketing courses for insurance agents.

Here’ some reviews from actual students that are in my programs.
https://www.mikekruzich.com/reviews

Here's an extensive video testimonial on the Telemarketing Course (this course no longer available but still a great testimonial of my mentor ship etc):

Here is a recording of my overview webinar:
https://www.mikekruzich.com/webinar

Last edited:
@NotEnough The system is Mike Montes and here it is :

There is NO secret sauce. This is what it is: Here is a breakdown of how my B2B model works:

1. Get a dialer through salesdialers.com or other powerdialers.

2. pick a niche Business market like realtors, contractors, mortgage officers, attorneys, truck drivers, etc. You can buy these list realtorsemail.com or you can go to referenceusa.com or you can go to yellow pages and click down the list or you can add "data miner" chrome extension and mine data from the internet.

3. Call these mofos and say " hi john? This is Mike. Did I catch you at a bad time? Again, my name is Mike, I'm the broker at Family insurance guys and I'm calling to see if I can email you a quote on your life insurance."

4. No rebuttals - if they say yes, confirm their email address, ask basic questions: height/weight, smoking status, any prescriptions of medical conditions, how much coverage would they want quoted and do they want a quote for spouse or partner.

5. email the quote: Here is the template I use
" Hello Patricia!
You received a call from my assistant regarding low cost life insurance. My name is Michael and I'm the insurance broker who is going to help you qualify. I will speak with you soon to discuss the best prices, benefits and to help you get started with the application process.
Just FYI: One of the things my clients say they love about working with our brokerage is that everything is done over the phone and email. We work quickly, efficiently and effectively on your behalf. Most clients take care of their insurance needs in less than 15 min.

I have attached your quotes that you may qualify for based on the answers you gave us.

I look forward to working with you. If there is a preferred time you’d like to chat, let me know; otherwise, you’ll hear from me soon."

6. Call them the next day or two and say " Hey John! This is Mike the insurance broker. I emailed you a quote on your life insurance. Did you get a chance to look at that?" and then take the convo from there. Most times they have not and then you'll go into "Life is busy huh? I get that. let's schedule a time that works for both of us. I have ____ open. Does that work?"

7. Have email drip going out that talks about life insurance, your service and different products. Nothing fancy and it doesn't have to be complicated. If you want these email templates, sign up for mailchimp and email me your mailchimp address at [email protected]

8. Keep following up 1 a week or so until they are ready to buy.

@NotEnough The system is Mike Montes and here it is :

There is NO secret sauce. This is what it is: Here is a breakdown of how my B2B model works:

1. Get a dialer through salesdialers.com or other powerdialers.

2. pick a niche Business market like realtors, contractors, mortgage officers, attorneys, truck drivers, etc. You can buy these list realtorsemail.com or you can go to referenceusa.com or you can go to yellow pages and click down the list or you can add "data miner" chrome extension and mine data from the internet.

3. Call these mofos and say " hi john? This is Mike. Did I catch you at a bad time? Again, my name is Mike, I'm the broker at Family insurance guys and I'm calling to see if I can email you a quote on your life insurance."

4. No rebuttals - if they say yes, confirm their email address, ask basic questions: height/weight, smoking status, any prescriptions of medical conditions, how much coverage would they want quoted and do they want a quote for spouse or partner.

5. email the quote: Here is the template I use
" Hello Patricia!
You received a call from my assistant regarding low cost life insurance. My name is Michael and I'm the insurance broker who is going to help you qualify. I will speak with you soon to discuss the best prices, benefits and to help you get started with the application process.
Just FYI: One of the things my clients say they love about working with our brokerage is that everything is done over the phone and email. We work quickly, efficiently and effectively on your behalf. Most clients take care of their insurance needs in less than 15 min.

I have attached your quotes that you may qualify for based on the answers you gave us.

I look forward to working with you. If there is a preferred time you’d like to chat, let me know; otherwise, you’ll hear from me soon."

6. Call them the next day or two and say " Hey John! This is Mike the insurance broker. I emailed you a quote on your life insurance. Did you get a chance to look at that?" and then take the convo from there. Most times they have not and then you'll go into "Life is busy huh? I get that. let's schedule a time that works for both of us. I have ____ open. Does that work?"

7. Have email drip going out that talks about life insurance, your service and different products. Nothing fancy and it doesn't have to be complicated. If you want these email templates, sign up for mailchimp and email me your mailchimp address at [email protected]

8. Keep following up 1 a week or so until they are ready to buy.
You just highlighted Robert Russell's system. But with his cold call script removed and mine put in place. If you want to be technical. Which by the way my cold call script is the ultra shortened version of Jeff Roots.

If it was as easy as using a simple script then everyone would be doing it.

That's like saying "hey if you wanna sell Final Expense just buy some leads and door knock them and use this script". Let me know how that works for ya.

Agents need a lot more than a script & a place to get data to be successful in this business long term. They NEED someone that will hold their hand. Someone that will grab the steering wheel and yank it straight when needed. They need a COACH! It's like working out at the gym by yourself VS working out with a personal trainer. According to you all they gotta do is buy a gym membership and download a certain workout and they'll have abs as long as they don't give up and work hard!!!!!!!

If anyone thinks they can be successful doing cold calling with the "system" you posted... (which is really just an idea) ... by themselves in their moms basement with just a script and a freakin data miner (by the way Mike learned that from me lol) then I challenge them to do it. If they want a team atmosphere, accountability, the best team building opportunity in the industry, etc etc then they know where to find us. Just the unlimited data on demand, 3 live trainings a week, group chat, & 40+ Video lesson university is worth it.

Last edited:
I don't have the energy to deal with Mike's BS. he can ride his unethical train all the way if he wants to. and if agents want to follow him - by all means i dont care anymore.

the reality is cold calling is a simple concept that takes dedication and hard work. if you think aion has some sort of magical method that is going to make you produce, then you have likely joined and paid other BS agencies out there. You don't need aion or any other service that tells you to cold call to get going. Cold calling is an ancient concept, except now there is technology to help make a salesperson more efficient. If you did exactly what is on the outline rob posted and did it consistently, you will make sales. One of the agencies i trained don't even use the email marketing/drips. they cold call, offer a 15 min phone consultation on tax-free retirement planning and then schedule them on their calendly. no email drips. these guys are having huge success doing this.

I used to be pissed about what Mike K did and pissed about how he took advantage of me, but I'm not going to argue about him anymore cause he isn't worth it.

The information is out there. The outline is there. Pick a niche market and dial them. Search youtube for videos on cold calling. search google. build yourself up. or join aion - but just know you're still going to have to do the work because they do not have a secret sauce to anything. so either pay the asshole the money, or pay yourself but in the end its the same amount of work and it will take the same amount of effort.

now let's make a bet on how long it will take Mike K to steal that retirement planning bid and market it as his own? LOL

the reality is cold calling is a simple concept that takes dedication and hard work. if you think aion has some sort of magical method that is going to make you produce, then you have likely joined and paid other BS agencies out there.

You just ousted the Wizard of Oz. Activity + Not being an *** = $$$$. There's no secret sauce. It's funny how many things work if you just do it.

Back