Aion Insurance Marketing LLC

Call... keep a journal, track time, day, opening script, success rate... call like a bloody fool for a few weeks and you will have your system. You will know by the time you have your epiphany and looking at what days, intro's, and times tend to, and trend to be your most successful.
There is no magic, it's its volume, and slowly determining what works best.

Work it backward then and quantify what each call, each no, each day is going to make you based on results.

In a couple of years, write it all down, use real stats and sell it to people. @Abrasax nailed it

How do you figure out the niches to call? What are the niches to call?

A Niche is anything that you focus on that has significant numbers to sustain your business. I'd niche Scuba divers. I understand the risks, hazards, and technical laws of diving. There's not really a specific niche list.

Examples:
Over 50
Scuba Divers
Nurses
Postal Workers
Ex-Cons

Get where I'm coming from? There isn't an "best niche list" per se... If I were you, I'd pick something you either know a lot about, or are interested in...

I don't cold call though.. I'd rather do digital marketing.

Last edited:
Why pick a niche though? For example, if I sell life insurance or homeowners insurance, why would I only target people in a specific niche? Is that so I can say, "I'm the best agent in the ______ niche." or is it just easier to find data lists based on niches?

Anybody have experience with AION Insurance Marketing? Is this system legit? Is the founder/ceo an experience agent in the business?

I guess the answer to your question is "no". Nobody seems to have any experience with Aion. The owner has boasted about their explosive growth in other threads, but it's always crickets when it comes to hearing from someone who has had success with their program.

Except of course for the "testimonials" on his site.

Why pick a niche though? For example, if I sell life insurance or homeowners insurance, why would I only target people in a specific niche? Is that so I can say, "I'm the best agent in the ______ niche." or is it just easier to find data lists based on niches?

Nope.

It's because you can't be all things to all people. It hurts your marketing costs, you're unfocused and mixed up in the marketplace.

Take FE for example. Would you market FE to someone in your area that makes 100k a year? Probably not successfully.

Would you sell mortgage protection to someone that has a hh income of 20k? Probably not, they likely live at home OR an apartment with roommates.

Did you know that nurses can forget rejected life insurance because naloxone is on their Rx list?

Naloxone is an opioid blocker that some nurses have Rx'ed to reduce exposure during interactions with patients.

We niche so we know our market..

Once you know your market, you can find the best products to represent that market.
Once you know your market, you can target specific people who are likely to have a need for the products you have.

Last edited:
Nope.

It's because you can't be all things to all people. It hurts your marketing costs, you're unfocused and mixed up in the marketplace.

Take FE for example. Would you market FE to someone in your area that makes 100k a year? Probably not successfully.

Would you sell mortgage protection to someone that has a hh income of 20k? Probably not, they likely live at home OR an apartment with roommates.

We niche so we know our market..

Once you know your market, you can find the best products to represent that market.
Once you know your market, you can target specific people who are likely to have a need for the products you have.

Ok that all makes sense. That almost seems like economic niche though...for lack of better wording. For example, when I think of niche I think of things like the examples you gave earlier:

Over 50
Scuba Divers
Nurses
Postal Workers
Ex-Cons

All of niches can have different economic conditions. For example, when it comes to FE, it seems like (I could be completely wrong still very new at the learning process) FE is good for older people who are lower-middle class. In that case, a niche like nurses or ex-cons wouldn't matter.

When it comes to insurance, it seems like the insurance product almost picks the niche itself based on its own requirements and distinct features. Just like you mentioned, your not going to be pitching mortgage protection to people who live in an apartment. When it comes to mortgage protection though, the "niche" would be older people who still have a mortgage and kids who would have to pay it off if they die. The fact that the person is/was a teacher, lawyer, or Hispanic doesn't really matter.

Am I way off base here?

Ok that all makes sense. That almost seems like economic niche though...for lack of better wording. For example, when I think of niche I think of things like the examples you gave earlier:

Over 50
Scuba Divers
Nurses
Postal Workers
Ex-Cons

All of niches can have different economic conditions. For example, when it comes to FE, it seems like (I could be completely wrong still very new at the learning process) FE is good for older people who are lower-middle class. In that case, a niche like nurses or ex-cons wouldn't matter.

When it comes to insurance, it seems like the insurance product almost picks the niche itself based on its own requirements and distinct features. Just like you mentioned, your not going to be pitching mortgage protection to people who live in an apartment. When it comes to mortgage protection though, the "niche" would be older people who still have a mortgage and kids who would have to pay it off if they die. The fact that the person is/was a teacher, lawyer, or Hispanic doesn't really matter.

Am I way off base here?

Somewhat.

SCUBA Divers, for example, are considered a high risk hobby. Do you know what you need in order to explain to get someone a standard rate? Do you know that Penetration diving is riskier than recreational?

Nursing was edited above.

How about a heart condition? Which one is it? Which ones are no go? Which company should you use?

If you're just selling in your local market, that's a niche..

However, if you go outside your local area.. especially in different states, you have to niche to stand out. There's too much competition

Last edited:
Somewhat.

SCUBA Divers, for example, are considered a high risk hobby. Do you know what you need in order to explain to get someone a standard rate? Do you know that Penetration diving is riskier than recreational?

Nursing was edited above.

How about a heart condition? Which one is it? Which ones are no go? Which company should you use?

If you're just selling in your local market, that's a niche..

However, if you go outside your local area.. especially in different states, you have to niche to stand out. There's too much competition

Ok that makes perfect sense, thanks!

Back