Aion Insurance Marketing LLC

It's like working out at the gym by yourself VS working out with a personal trainer. According to you all they gotta do is buy a gym membership and download a certain workout and they'll have abs as long as they don't give up and work hard!!!!!!!

Are you saying people with results needed the guidance from some hack personal trainer? haha

I never had a personal trainer. I'm stronger and have better technique than 90% of the people in the gym. My diet on the other hand could use some work.

Cold calling is such an outdated method of selling these days no one answers the phone even I can autoblock numbers I don't recognize on my iPhone. A good company will have good quality leads thats basically what it all boils down too and it makes sales so much easier.

Cold calling is such an outdated method of selling these days no one answers the phone even I can autoblock numbers I don't recognize on my iPhone. A good company will have good quality leads thats basically what it all boils down too and it makes sales so much easier.

Bro... Shhhhh..

1) A lead is absolutely nothing more than a name, contact number and a bare minimum level of interest.

2) Cold calling is dead has been BS since 1979. Maybe it's not the most efficient way to do business, but it works and can make money off of it if you want to do it.

No this is definitely a scam company they want to charge you $500 just to join huge red flag right there. No legitimate company would charge you $500 to call there shitty ass leads all day which they generate for free.

Like above guy said cold calling is an ancient concept no one answers the phone any more.

I don't care what the CEO says he is NOT cold calling he has no clue and the guy looks young probably has a rich family I highly doubt he is a veteran in the business.

Back