All I Want for Christmas...

Is a decent FMO.

Worked with 2 that didn't work out. Either my upline wasn't helpful/inexperienced or lacked ethics...

HealthMarkets is looking more and more inviting. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Is a decent FMO.

Worked with 2 that didn't work out. Either my upline wasn't helpful/inexperienced or lacked ethics...

HealthMarkets is looking more and more inviting. Thoughts? Suggestions?
That will probably be your 3rd fallout. Take the holiday to do some due diligence. I would pick another niche, at least until Obamacare is repealed.

That will probably be your 3rd fallout. Take the holiday to do some due diligence. I would pick another niche, at least until Obamacare is repealed.

Before the meet I asked to review the contract and it didn't go inline with the direction I'm heading. I just can't imagine being a captive agent ever again. Thanks for the tip!

I've updated my Christmas list...
All I want for Christmas is a great National FMO that offers every product in the world, the perfect investments tool, LTC built into life insurance, an indemnity plan or two and partridge in a pair tree.

----------

And one other thing Santa, please bring me some friggin decent support! In some areas I'm incredibly experience beyond my time and in others I am dumb as bricks. So when I have a question it's usually in the midst of my little mind thinking that all hell is breaking loose ;0> thing is, most of the problems that I have are situations my upline's have never experienced... What's that all about? Lol.

I'm always looking for the coolest oldest dude/tte in the room.... That would be you right now Santa.

Back