All Lines Pre-Licensing Course worth it?

Shmitty

Expert
einsurancetraining or at your pace online offers a 100 hour P&C, L&H and Personal Lines bundled course for $180. I'm just wondering if it would be worth springing the extra $ for it or if my money would be better spent on a single P&C course through another company?

The answer depends on how quickly, or if you will need life and health licensing.
Most of the time, agents tackle one category at a time. P&C and L&H are two separate exams. If you would have more than a few weeks of access to the material, so you could return to it to study for the second exam, it could be worth getting the combo. I was a licensed instructor for 12 years, and I encountered test ace types that would be fine in any situation, and very capable sales & service people who just struggle with test taking. Your study and test taking habits/strengths & limitations should be part of the decision, too. If you have to study methodically and slowly, one study course at a time seems wise, and also if you won't need one of the licenses right away. Laws and other factors change, and material can get out of date. Best of luck in your insurance career!

As long as you don't wait, say a year, to do the second license, the material should be fine, and could be for a longer time. Laws and regs change, also the state's required test content, so course material expires when changes are needed.

I'm wanting to get my P&C line first then get my L/H, so i can sell other types of insurance. Just found it convenient to get it all in one course. Washington 100 Hour All Lines Insurance Pre-License Package | eInsuranceTraining.com

Do you get unlimited access to the course once you pay for it? In other words can you do the P&C section, get your license, then go back on line after a few months and take the rest of the course?

If the course gives you that kind of flexibility then it would be a good deal.

Do you get unlimited access to the course once you pay for it? In other words can you do the P&C section, get your license, then go back on line after a few months and take the rest of the course?

If the course gives you that kind of flexibility then it would be a good deal.

Yes, I get unlimited access and no deadline. I was wanting to get licensed for other lines anyways after getting my P&C.

I've seen you reference a few different states (Nevada, Texas, Washington) in your recent threads. Which state are you trying to get your resident license(s) in?

Back