All State Financial Representive

salunkhe

I want to join All state financial representative. I need advice, anybody has experience with All state E.F.S. role.

I was an EFS with Allstate for 3 years, I made ALOT. First year, 7 months 88k, 2nd 188K, and 3rd year 238k. I had 6 partners last year, I started ith 3 bums. You must be able to motivate the agent and their csr's. I let after Allstate recruited one of the agents I hired and trained, unethical.

I was an EFS with Allstate for 3 years, I made ALOT. First year, 7 months 88k, 2nd 188K, and 3rd year 238k. I had 6 partners last year, I started ith 3 bums. You must be able to motivate the agent and their csr's. I let after Allstate recruited one of the agents I hired and trained, unethical.

You drive a Jeep?:)

I never worked for Allstate. However, I can only surmise that the position is a lot like being a financial advisor in a bank or credit union. Your best referred leads come from your bankers, tellers, and branch managers... rather than direct.

I recommend the book "Building the Ultimate Bank Advisor" by Bob Cobb. It's out of print, but you can generally get used copies on Amazon.com. Also look up any and all of Bob Cobb's articles on Bank Investment Consultant | Wealth Management, Bank Advisor News.

There's enough there to be tranferrable to this kind of environment.

The key is to NOT have the other agents & csr's to refer people to you for 'product'. It's not about that. It's about the relationship and value you can bring to their financial lives.

"Have you met DHK? He's a great guy. He helps our policyholders to have their money work harder for them based on their financial plans. I highly recommend that you sit with him and see what he can do for you."

There's nothing in that that talks about "financial consultant", mutual funds, annuities, or anything else. It's about referring one person to another and having your professional endorsement of his services.

Get that book and check out those articles.

Back