Allianz Releases It's New IUL Life Pro+SM

Brokers Alliance

Guru
Sponsor
Arizona
Allianz releases it's new IUL Life Pro+SM & joins the top ranked income carriers overnight. Allianz goes from zero to hero in one update! More on Allianz and the shake up in the rankings next week!

ALLIANZ is the second big player to reconfigure their IUL product in the last 30 days. AVIVA launched Advantage Builder 4 last month. More to follow. Several new IUL players are expected to launch this fall. Supplemental retirement income scenarios are driving the market. More on all this as information becomes available.

ALLIANZ is the second big player to reconfigure their IUL product in the last 30 days. AVIVA launched Advantage Builder 4 last month. More to follow. Several new IUL players are expected to launch this fall. Supplemental retirement income scenarios are driving the market. More on all this as information becomes available.

Am I the only one that thinks a company continuously launching new IUL products and no longer selling the old ones does not bode well for the future of their caps/participation rates/COI charges?

Carrier one "upsmanship" drives the competition to gain market share. I don't have a problem with new versions if they would extend the lower COIs and any new policy perks to their old block of business so their existing clients participate in policy evolution.

When carriers don't extend these new policy perks to their existing client base, then they invite replacement. And they better not blame it on the agents. They have only themselves to blame.

Carrier one "upsmanship" drives the competition to gain market share. I don't have a problem with new versions if they would extend the lower COIs and any new policy perks to their old block of business so their existing clients participate in policy evolution.

What are the odds of that happening, slim to none?

When carriers don't extend these new policy perks to their existing client base, then they invite replacement. And they better not blame it on the agents. They have only themselves to blame.

I'm sure the client will really care about agents blaming the company for doing something...

OK, if they are so great now why not give some basic details?

It would have to be one hell of a product to be a serious contender for big premiums
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I know Northwestern Mutual does this with their policy holders.

They do this sometimes... more so with LTC; NYL used to do the same thing.

Its extremely rare on the life side.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Its true that "one upmanship" drives innovation in the industry.

If a company is improving a product then usually there is nothing wrong with it imo... especially if its been a while since rolling out a new version.

But the devil is in the details; and I have found that Allianz is great at getting you on the details

Last edited:
Back