Allstate Agency Seminars

STIBROKER

Like My post and enter the DRAWING,,,,
Texas
I combined both of your threads as one.......and it sorta smells of spam to me......whata you people think......spam or post worthy topic.........

Combined postings

Actually, i am a recruiter here with Allstate. I just wanted to get the word out that we are offering seminars to inform any interested candidates in the Allstate opportunities. This is by no means a spam message.

Iffy. I'm not a fan of people who don't want to contribute to this board yet want to make money off it. My vote is delete. If they want to adverstise they can go to Monster or Hotjobs. Anyone else?

You hit the nail on the head. If anyone is contributing in a meaningful way, we are happy to offer a free advertising venue. However, without any contributions, it is basically spam.

Melmunch3 said:
You hit the nail on the head. If anyone is contributing in a meaningful way, we are happy to offer a free advertising venue. However, without any contributions, it is basically spam.

Double Ditto.

• Staff
natem2112 said:
Melmunch3 said:

Double Ditto.

YEA NATE....you might have to take off your sig. if you don't post more......

natem2112 said:
Melmunch3 said:

Double Ditto.

YEA NATE....you might have to take off your sig. if you don't post more......

I do belive that I have contributed a bit more then this Allstate Agency rep.....maybe not THAT much more I might admit though=).

Back