Allstate Buy's Esurance

....the same limits you'd have on a $2,000 car that sits in the driveway.

I know you have always been helpful on this forum but you really need to rethink this approach. Do yourself a favor and pm an agent that you trust on this forum or talk to a local agent. Protect yourself. The cost of liability is so minimal and although you are obviously a safe driver, you can never predict the future. Don't get liability confused with "full coverage".

Have you heard John's take on annuities? :goofy:

Funny how he would do whatever to save $5 but when you tell him he can but you won't then he doesn't care. You are one strange dude John. :goofy:

I also would think he would have his car insurance with a P&C agent so that they would swap referrals back and forth.

I only do P&C and have a guy i send life and health and everything else to....

WHo cares if i might pay a little more, the referrals certainly make up for it!

I also would think he would have his car insurance with a P&C agent so that they would swap referrals back and forth.

I only do P&C and have a guy i send life and health and everything else to....

WHo cares if i might pay a little more, the referrals certainly make up for it!

Agreed!! Whenever I do business with anyone, I expect referrals. Where I get my hair cut, dry cleaning done, taxes, ect. Anywhere I just was able to receive a life insurance app from the gym I go to from the owner's sister.

What a nitwit...

Sure hope the few dollars is worth it. Kills me what people "think" they are saving money on. If you think the basic PIP coverage in MD will matter if you do get in to a serious accident you absolutely don't know what you are talking about. This is why people shouldn't be legally allowed to purchase auto insurance with out a licensed agent.

If you have the same coverages that I have by the way your limits on BI are 250/500 PD is 200 and there is a 1,000,000 PUP policy if that isn't enough. That is what I would have on a 2,000 car and that is also what I have on my $67,000 Lexus GX460.

Sure hope the few dollars is worth it. Kills me what people "think" they are saving money on. If you think the basic PIP coverage in MD will matter if you do get in to a serious accident you absolutely don't know what you are talking about. This is why people shouldn't be legally allowed to purchase auto insurance with out a licensed agent.

If you have the same coverages that I have by the way your limits on BI are 250/500 PD is 200 and there is a 1,000,000 PUP policy if that isn't enough. That is what I would have on a 2,000 car and that is also what I have on my $67,000 Lexus GX460.

Spoken like a true professional...think he'll listen?

Back