Allstate, Farmers & State Farm - PROVEN Terrible...

insurance1822

Guru
1000 Post Club
http://jacksonandwilson.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/TenWorstInsuranceCompanies.pdf

To identify the worst insurance companies for consumers, researchers at the American Association for Justice undertook a comprehensive investigation of thousands of court documents, SEC and FBI records, state insurance department investigations & complaints, news accounts from across the country, and the testimony and depositions of former agents & adjusters

Read it & weep you captive slaves. And it comes as no surprise that Allsnake was determined to be the #1 worst company.

Re: Allsnake, Farmers & State Farm - PROVEN Terrible...

every survey is different........SMH....

you ask 10 people, you get 10 different answers....

That report came out 3 yrs ago. It's an opinion by Jackson and Wilson. I wonder who it's slanted for, independents trying to gain market share for their primarily non standard company pool. Why are you constantly nagging at people about captive companies? How's your brothers independent agency that your a csr for?

how is this post adding value to the forum?

I read the whole report. It's an interesting read. A lot of the details are out-dated, but I learned a few things. Not one thing I learned is going to affect how I do business, I just like to collect facts.
You can do a report like this for every single insurance carrier world-wide. They all have their faults. Insurance companies are not altruistic- they need to make money somehow. Some of them do it a little better than others. Fact of life.

Back