Allstate Training?

vn1978

Hi Everyone,

I just got approved with Allstate to be a Licensed Sales Producer and now I am in the process of studying for my P&C exam. My manager said after that I will need to take the Allstate training. She didn't say specifically what it was.

Does anybody know if that is online training or live classrooms? And anybody care to share experiences?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
As a producer, you must first be certified by Allstate and this involves classroom training.

Be prepared to get some of the best training in the industry (in my opinion).

Steve, I retired from Allstate a couple of years ago but from what I understand, the LRN training still starts in the classroom (provided the producer is licensed) and then is followed by a multitude of online training. In NY you can do the P&C required online but of course, like all other states, have to go to a learning/testing center for the actual license exam.

I'm in NY so don't know if other parts of the country use different procedures. Be well!

Thanks Captive for the comment. I went through the producer LRN tng within the past year and it was all online. I'm in Florida and was already licensed for personal lines.

To the OP: The training is pretty good overall but pretty basic in scope. Good luck getting your P&C license!

When I was an Allstate producer about 5 years ago, there was the LRN online training courses, followed up by a week of classroom training.

About a year after I was appointed, Allstate launched a multi-week producer school, which involved supervised quoting and sales training for new producers. You may want to ask about it, if this program still exists or if it's available in your area.

Back