Allstate and Vector One

They might not because Home Iffice is in such a flux right now with over 3500 layoffs set to happen in next few weeks but their check is normally deeper than the one done by the agent

4000 layoffs right?
At least for round one. Second set will be in October through November. There were so many levels of management, each managing the same group of people that it was inevitable that this should happen. The Covid shutdown only helped upper management roll this out because everyone was working from home so not many see who is in and who is out. It is being handled very poorly right now because they have opened the bottle and the genie got halfway out before they had all their ducks in a row. It would be comical if someone from the board of directors volunteered at a food bank and had to serve their former employee but I doubt that will happen. The board members will hide for at least the next year and continue to authorize large bonus checks because they have cut expenses while cutting employees

Fedup has an axe to grind! Care to share your thoughts of Encompass, Allstate Independent channel and Nat Gen as well....Geeze!
I have worked for 6 agents and have seen the commissions cut just about each and every year. I have worked for great agents and poor agents. I worked for an agent who made inner circle and his reward was Allstate placing an Allstate dealership agency right across the street from his office. I sat and watched VP's and District managers fake call logs when Allstate rolled out Monthly Income Term and saw the writing on the wall when they started to roll out Integrated Services and then expect the agencies to pay for it. encompass has been absorbed into Allstate with the layoff and Independent agents will ONLY be able to sell National General once the dust settles. Agents who have been in business for 20+ years will now have to compete against Momma Blue because Allstate direct will offer lower premiums, steal quotes, and take customers from an agents territory.
Allstate realized 2 years after rolling out a Life product that the actuaries got it wrong and they were able to reduce rates by up to 25% on new business but not for the people who bought during the initial 2 years. Their formulations for auto and home are so complex that even the people in charge of product can't tell why the rate is what it is.

I have worked for 6 agents and have seen the commissions cut just about each and every year. I have worked for great agents and poor agents. I worked for an agent who made inner circle and his reward was Allstate placing an Allstate dealership agency right across the street from his office. I sat and watched VP's and District managers fake call logs when Allstate rolled out Monthly Income Term and saw the writing on the wall when they started to roll out Integrated Services and then expect the agencies to pay for it. encompass has been absorbed into Allstate with the layoff and Independent agents will ONLY be able to sell National General once the dust settles. Agents who have been in business for 20+ years will now have to compete against Momma Blue because Allstate direct will offer lower premiums, steal quotes, and take customers from an agents territory.
Allstate realized 2 years after rolling out a Life product that the actuaries got it wrong and they were able to reduce rates by up to 25% on new business but not for the people who bought during the initial 2 years. Their formulations for auto and home are so complex that even the people in charge of product can't tell why the rate is what it is.

Back