Allweb Leads

I'd like to weigh in on this on-line leads vendor. http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/insurance-leads/allwebleads-t29293-2.html After 60+ leads & over 15 years of experience with internet leads I believe I am qualified to comment. Their service & what they offer is almost completely worthless. They say that the leads are from folks that have requested a quote. This often is not the case. People are told they will get "game credits" for completing a quote request. (one prospect told me this point blank & the Co. Rep confirmed that this is "a problem") People complete the request not realizing (unless they read the fine print at the very bottom of the quote request form) that up to eight agents will begin to hound them daily over the next week or so. (link available) Allwebleads will send you leads for lines that you did not request. When you ask for a credit, VERRY OFTEN your credit will be denied with the following reason; "After multiple attempts, unable to verify the return reason selected"

Agreed totally internet leads are the "old" way of doing it. They are costly and useless done with them they all stink

I ended up going to the BBB in their home state. BBB said that they would keep an eye on them & the vendor only offered a generic response.

The owner of the co (Does he post here?) & the account rep have since blocked my e-mails, so getting any credit on my remaining balance for bogus leads is more challenging.

I ended up going to the BBB in their home state. BBB said that they would keep an eye on them & the vendor only offered a generic response.

The owner of the co (Does he post here?) & the account rep have since blocked my e-mails, so getting any credit on my remaining balance for bogus leads is more challenging.

AllWebLeads CEO is an honorable man named Bill Daniel, that I know fairly well. They are a very big company, privately held. Sometimes processes fail folks, no matter ones intentions. I've had that happen with my own company now & then. I hate it, but we are all human. I know my middle initials aren't "JC.":)

Zappman, if you'd like, I can have someone there that I know, get in touch with you to discuss your account that is a reasonable person. Just let me know.

All the best!
Bob

AllWebLeads CEO is an honorable man named Bill Daniel, that I know fairly well.

I disagree. My reasoning is his & his companies decision to BLOCK my e-mails because I went to the BBB in regards to their poor business practices is just one more reason. The others are discussed above.

I am not surprised by the quoted members affiliation with Bill Daniel

I disagree. My reasoning is his & his companies decision to BLOCK my e-mails because I went to the BBB in regards to their poor business practices is just one more reason. The others are discussed above.

I am not surprised by the quoted members affiliation with Bill Daniel

Zappman,

BBB rarely cares about B2B issues & I'm sure that had nothing to do with Allwebleads practices or relationship with you. [FYI: I know a lot about BBB because I used to be on the BBB board in TN years ago.]

Also, the reason they didn't get your emails may have to do why we didn't get your emails....they went to SPAM. How do you know AWL blocked your emails? I have no idea how to learn that.

You can do a search on their CEO, Bill Daniel, & you will find he is a man of integrity & he does a lot of good for a lot of people. Zappman: AWL is the 2nd largest lead vendor in the insurance lead space. They didn't get there by "ripping off" agents like you. I don't normally post a lot about my competitors but you've gone over the line IMHO.

I get the impression you think you are on a crusade to right the wrongs of the evil empire [lead companies] & IMHO you are tilting at windmills. I'll leave it at that.

Again, all the best to you & your agency. But if I was you, I'd find another way to generate business. Internet leads don't work for everyone. Internet leads vendors are not going to change just because you can't make insurance leads work for your agency.

Thank you Larry & others for your kind words. We do our best but obviously, we can't please everyone! :idea:

..Also, the reason they didn't get your emails may have to do why we didn't get your emails....they went to SPAM. How do you know AWL blocked your emails? I have no idea how to learn that.

..They didn't get there by "ripping off" agents like you.....

I get the impression you think you are on a crusade to right the wrongs of the evil empire [lead companies] & IMHO you are tilting at windmills.

Well I have my opinion, which I have factually supported & if I wasn't hitting a nerve, then you & your minions wouldn't be attacking me right?

What you think are windmills I know to be Trojan horses!

Well I have my opinion, which I have factually supported & if I wasn't hitting a nerve, then you & your minions wouldn't be attacking me right?

What you think are windmills I know to be Trojan horses!

You should ask LGilmore if he'll give you some advice as he's darn good at working internet leads & you seem to be having issues/problems.
Seriously, Larry has always been one to reach out & help others as are many agents here on the forum.........oh yeah, I forgot, you insulted him, so you might have to apologize first.

All the best.

........oh yeah, I forgot, you insulted him, so you might have to apologize first.

All the best.

How did I insult anyone? Have I called anyone a name?

Like when Jamel, e-mailed you the following:

"This guy Warren is becoming a headache. Does he have to post everything?"

& didn't realize that he had cc'd me? Now that I think about it No one did apologize. Who is he on here?

Nor was I thanked for helping you when you website Phone # was all fubar'd

Back